We are currently looking for a talented individual for our Sponsor based role which blends responsibilities of Clinical Trial Application Manager and Clinical Safety officer. If you have enough knowledge and experience in Regulatory, Start Up and/or Safety areas this is a good opportunity to develop and utilize your skills.
Our sponsor is one of the best known big pharma companies so you can be sure of working in international environment with high standards. We are proud to have an outstanding team of the best professionals on the market and are looking for people who are ready to show great performance and interest in Clinical Trials.
You will become a part of our team who is always ready to help with a sense of good working atmosphere. We offer an office based position in Budapest with good commuting connectivity.
Our sponsor invests heavily in training and creates modern system of Clinical Trials so if you are interested in working with a great team and expand your horizons feel free to reach us. Our recruiter, Krzysztof Orzechowski, is available to speak with you on LinkedIn.
Education / Qualifications
- University/College degree in Life Sciences field or Pharmacist, Medical Doctor (Preferred)
Clinical Trial Application Manager responsibilities:
Daily task will include but are not limited to:
- Collection and validation of Regulatory/Ethic Committee submission documentation (ICF, Patient related materials, recruitment materials) with regards of clinical trials
- Completion of EudraCT form for Submissions
- Submission of Initial and amendment packages to Regulatory Authority
Clinical Safety Officer responsibilities
- If you do not have previous experience in Pharmacovigilance, but you are willing to learn, then we will train you in Pharmacovigilance.
There is no better time to join us!
Employer Contact Information