Project Coordinator I / Leeds, UK
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Are you ready for the next step in your career?
We are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator I.
Primary responsibility for the coordination and completion of all administrative functions in support of the project manager responsible for overall management of multi-site clinical studies.
Job duties include:
• Provides administrative support for effective Clinical Trial Core Team Operations
• Coordinates meetings, study specific training in iLeam, optimizes tracking, and filing processes
• Study Plans
• eTMF document upload
• Original document management
• Coordinates eTMF quality reviews
• CTMS/eTMF set up per BP&S standards
• Develop Protocol Tools
• Develop Investigator Training
• Creation of Regulatory Binders
• Granting EDC access, and access to other study required systems
• CTMS Updating
• CTMS Data Monitoring
• Lead eTMF Audit Readiness
• Payments per Global Finance standards
• ADI Logs and/or minutes
• Coordinates Study/Sponsor Specific Training in iLeam
• Performs other duties as assigned by management to support study teams needing collaborative support
University/college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology). In lieu of college degree candidate may have relevant industry experience.
• 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
• Knowledge of the clinical trial process with early clinical phannacology experience preferred
• Computer competency with various programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and Power Point)
• Ability to develop accurate study related documents with minimal supervision
There is no better time to join us!
Employer Contact Information